• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The One Ring RPG + My iPad

Pilgrim

First Post
For a while now, I've been trying to find the perfect background image for my iPad. Being a Tolkien fan, I wanted to find something that would reflect that, but full screen images just didn't seem to fit.

So, today I was reading over my PDF of TOR and was struck with a pretty good idea.

(Let me preface by saying this for my own personal use only, no public distribution or anything. Don't want to step on any IP toes.)

Using Adobe Acrobat to extract pages and covert them to JPEGs, and Photoshop to cut, paste, resize, and everything else, I was finally able to create a background I'm totally happy with.

Just wanted to post the finished results and see what folks thought. Two different screen shot from my iPad:

HOME SCREEN

toripad.png

SECOND SCREEN

toripad2.png

Steel_Wind

Legend
Nice.

Off-topic: I didn't see the icon on your iPad. Consider buying Apple's wordprocessor Pages app. After GoodReader, it's the second best App for the iPad, imo. Top shelf.

Remove ads