• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Only Sheet+ for D&D3.5 with Dynamic Play !

RiTz21

Explorer
Folks,

I am happy to report that the first video of the basic usage of TOS+ is now online!! It will walk you through the creation of a simple character using The Only Sheet+. The video is best viewed within a LARGE window - use F11 in your browser to toggle the maximum viewing area!

Click HERE to watch

RiTz21

Last edited:

Pale

First Post
Looks great and I almost signed up.

Unfortunately, I do not have, nor can I afford a full version of Microsoft Office.

Ah well, back to the trusty notebook paper.

Jeysie

First Post
I'm with Pale on this one... looks like it has potential, but doesn't work with OpenOffice. Back to designing my own sheet...

Peace & Luv, Liz

RiTz21

Explorer
Taliesin said:
How does this tool stack up against the HeroForge spreadsheet? What are the main differences?

I don't know HF enough to enlighten you on this, so I did the next best thing: I quoted your query on my forum!

You can read the discussion here.

Hope this answers.

RiTz21

P.S. TOS (not the newer TOS+) was reviewed here.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
RiTz21 said:
Folks,

I am happy to report that the first video of the basic usage of TOS+ is now online!! It will walk you through the creation of a simple character using The Only Sheet+. The video is best viewed within a LARGE window - use F11 in your browser to toggle the maximum viewing area!

Click HERE to watch

RiTz21

Very cool video!

RiTz21

Explorer
Folks,

The second video of the basic usage of The Only Sheet+ is now online!! It covers the FRONT worksheet and starts showing some of the features and automation of TOS+. The video is best viewed within a LARGE window - use F11 in your browser to toggle the maximum viewing area!

Click HERE to visit the video archives and click on part #2.

RiTz21

brianmathewsdj

First Post
Is it as easy to use as Herolab?

Herolab is focused on use while playing on a laptop. You can apply effects, add equipment on the fly and take detailed notes for your gaming sessions. I worked up an excel sheet for Star Wars back in the Living Force days but using excel can be a bit dicey if you dont know how to use it. Hero lab I just installed, built my character and started using. Not to mention they are adding new game systems. Its worth a look.

Remove ads