Pathfinder 2E The Pathfinder Subform Is Definitely Dead - So What?

Filthy Lucre

Adventurer
Is the lack of activity on this forum, and for that matter the official Paizo forum, indicative of the state of PF2e at the moment? Is there any way to accurately judge the amount of market engagement PF2e has?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We’ve never had a lot of Pathfinder chatter — most PF fans moved to the Paizo boards a decade ago. I wasn’t aware those boards were quiet these days though.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
I check in every couple weeks or so... and then check out because the conversations all seem kinda the same lately. A decade ago, Paizo was really about where I was as a gamer - now, not so much.

The-Magic-Sword

Small Ball Archmage
Kinda stopped coming here because it doesn't seem to be where people who like the system really congregate-- generally the more interesting topics are the "DND General" ones where the many editions of DND intersect because Pathfinder 2e is only about as different from them as they are to each other, so there's enough overlap to have interesting discussions on useful concepts. Even then I sort of stopped that as well to an extent because I realized I was getting pretty heated, and that I kept getting dragged into the same fights, in the same boards, with the same posters.

Would people be interested in seeing more PF2e content here? At some point I should be able to provide a report on how the beginning of my hexcrawling west marches went, since we started that in the last two months.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I check in every couple weeks or so... and then check out because the conversations all seem kinda the same lately. A decade ago, Paizo was really about where I was as a gamer - now, not so much.
Its true for awhile Paizo boards was home to many a great convos. Its not like that now.

The-Magic-Sword

Small Ball Archmage
We’ve never had a lot of Pathfinder chatter — most PF fans moved to the Paizo boards a decade ago. I wasn’t aware those boards were quiet these days though.
Its probably really quiet for OP, now that I read their name and recognize it-- they seem to have been banned from the Paizo forums in the recent purge, if I'm not mistaken. I definitely remember their name being attached to an avowed troll with a cactus leshy avatar from right before that went down and the user account seems to be smote from Paizo's website.

Which actually makes me suspect the purpose of this thread.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases