• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

the piratecat story: madness and failure(OT) (warning, lots of images)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Okay, I give! I give! :D

I've changed your title, and sent you the check, and called your Mom to tell her how nice she looked today. Everything you asked. Now, can the madness stop?

Err... until I change your title again. Hee hee. I just wish there were funny pictures of clay.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Lords of Light!

Oh, the profanity -- I mean, er, humanity!

Make it stop! (By which, I mean, 'Keep going.') :D

alsih2o

First Post
henry, i am ashamed of you. p-cat extends an olive branch to end a minor feud like a decent man. but you stand there, despite being a mod, pouring gas on the flames, encouraging me to do something degratory, like post a picture of p-kitty during his lounge act days:

Attachments

• 00000000000.jpg
    00000000000.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 213

rackabello

First Post
fear the pa-purr-azzi!

Now, Alsih20, if you really wanted to throw gasoline on the fire you'd post the video of P-kitty's lounge act days.

I'm just glad he quit smoking (as did you!).

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
i think he prefers it when folks talk about his punk days when we bring up music :)

little known note, the original punkitten band was p-cat and the dread gazebo, but this got him sued and he tore the roof off the actual dread gazebo, which is why a punk band is performing on what appears to be a boring suburban deck.

Last edited:

Oh dear lord that's got to be one of the funniest things I've seen, ever. I'm pretty sure my roomy thinks I'm a total loon now, well, more sure than usual that is ;)

Note to Self: "Do not get alsih2o mad at me!"

I wonder if this makes alsih2o a Rat Bastard Revenge Artist? This is at least as funny as P-kitty is devious.

Hatchling Dragon

Silver Moon

Adventurer
PirateCat Story

I haven't laughed this much in ages - this documentary is great.

I'd comment more, but I haven't thought up a good custom title for myself yet, and am afraid of what P-Cat might dub me given our long and sordid history together.

Last edited:

Remove ads