• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Player's Handbook is a little over a week away!

ren1999

First Post
Can you believe that!? All these years developing the game and it is finally here. I plan to just keep building characters and pit them against each other until I fully understand the rules.

Xantherion

First Post
I had placed my pre-order at Amazon, and then cancelled it. This was due to finding out my local gaming store is a Wizard Premier store. I am hoping they get it on the 8th.

I (a Canadian) am checking my email hourly in eager anticipation of Chapters/Indigo.ca sending me a "Your order has shipped" notice. They shipped the 5E Starter Set to fans early enough that they received their orders even before Play Network stores could sell the product (and the same thing happened with a lot of 4E products too), so I'm really hoping and expecting to have a 5E Player's Handbook and Horde of the Dragon Queen by the end of next week.

In the meantime, I have Guardians of the Galaxy to distract me briefly this weekend.

drjones

Explorer
My group is excited to make some real characters after trying not to get too involved with the starter pregens. I think this is going to be one game book that I enjoy curling up with for a while.

Xantherion

First Post
I (a Canadian) am checking my email hourly in eager anticipation of Chapters/Indigo.ca sending me a "Your order has shipped" notice. They shipped the 5E Starter Set to fans early enough that they received their orders even before Play Network stores could sell the product (and the same thing happened with a lot of 4E products too), so I'm really hoping and expecting to have a 5E Player's Handbook and Horde of the Dragon Queen by the end of next week.

In the meantime, I have Guardians of the Galaxy to distract me briefly this weekend.

I hear that. I don't know what I would have done, without Guardians, Hercules, Lucy, and even TMNT to keep me distracted.

Did the same thing. Here's hoping.

wedgeski

Adventurer
I've ordered from my not-so-local store of choice, because it's become something of a tradition that I get new D&D editions from them. It does mean I'll have to wait a little bit though. :(

Silvenger

First Post

Hi friends! I just checked out the store you spoke about, but found out that the release was, as usual, on august 19th. Do I have any chance of getting it earlier? It would be great news! I live in Spain, so I have to order it from an online store.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads