• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Player's Handbook is a little over a week away!

pedr

Explorer
For mail order to Europe from stores which might get the early release, I suggest Patriot Games in Sheffield (my local store; I think they'll post to Spain) or Leisure Games in London. As with the Starter Set the UK distributor may be slightly reluctant to confirm the UK release date as it depends when they get the stock in, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for next Friday, or the Tuesday after that.

Silvenger

First Post
For mail order to Europe from stores which might get the early release, I suggest Patriot Games in Sheffield (my local store; I think they'll post to Spain) or Leisure Games in London. As with the Starter Set the UK distributor may be slightly reluctant to confirm the UK release date as it depends when they get the stock in, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for next Friday, or the Tuesday after that.

Thanks a lot! I'll check them!

pedr

Explorer
There are stores in Spain which might carry it - check locator.wizards.com - but I don't know whether they'll have it early. It probably depends on the Spanish distributor.

variant

Adventurer
I hate being torn between a printed book and some unannounced digital version. I have it preordered, but I don't know if I want to keep the preorder or see what their digital plans are. They should have included the digital version in with the book.

Silvenger

First Post
Thank you all for your awesome advice!;)

There are stores in Spain which might carry it - check locator.wizards.com - but I don't know whether they'll have it early. It probably depends on the Spanish distributor.

I tried and there's a store in my city. Unfortunately I don't think they'd receive the PHB earlier than expected. In fact, I don't think they'd receive it in the official release day. Anyway, I'll keep on researching if I can get it earlier, somehow. I want to devour it now, in summer, with plenty of spare time, because in September I gotta get back to work :(

Thanks again for all your advice!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads