the polearm quiz

Primal

First Post
Damn you guys are good... I'm ashamed to admit I got only 8! And to think that twenty years ago I would have scored full points... *sigh*. :blush:

Kaodi

Hero
13 of 22. Missed the awl on the pike, like many. Other than that, the mistake that sticks out is that I got the glaive and the glaive-guisarme mixed up. Annoying, because I have a soft spot for glaives.

Cactot

First Post
You selected 12 of 22 polearms correctly.

But I got the Spetum and the Partisan backwards, so probably should have been 15. Yeah, I spent way too much time reading weapons books as a kid.

Yep, I mixed those up too. Got 16/22, I also missed awl pike (looked like normal pikes to me), and switched up lochaber axe and bardiche, which was just thoughtless =P

Ed_Laprade

Adventurer
12 out of 22. Got the Partizan - Spetum right, but only because I was sure about the Partizan. Saw the awl tip on the first of the Awl Pikes, but the rest looked like regular pikes to me, so that's what I checked off. Never could keep all the Glaive/Guisarm/Voulge thingies right, so guessed at them.

Hautamaki

First Post
13/22 and I never seen Unearthed Arcana in my life =p

I thought the pike one was a bit of a cheat. They have a vanilla pike anywhere in the polearms quiz and I kind of meta-quized and thought that can't be right, pike must be the first one =[

I'm also bitter I got the lucerne hammer wrong. The lucerne hammer is the coolest sounding polearm imo =[

Remove ads