• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Power Source - D&D Podcast

LordDreadman

First Post
Hey EN World-ies,

I just wanted to let everyone know that we just released a brand new 4E D&D Podcast, The Power Source. We're with the d20 Radio Network, and it's a News, Rumors, and Advice show that'll be put out once a week! You can find us at our website: www.powersourcepodcast.com (The current website iteration isn't that great yet, but that's because I designed it. Scott is going to be working on it from now on), or on iTunes!

Of course, the most important thing is that The Power Source is powered by you! Send us your questions, comments, thoughts, bumpers, criticisms, or corrections at powersourcepodcast@gmail.com , and we'll read/play what you sent us on the show! This show, after all, isn't about me and Scott; we want it to be about you, so shoot us an e-mail!

Give us a listen! We hope you'll enjoy yourselves!
Jared

RyvenCedrylle

First Post
So are you guys going to have a Jets vs Sharks-style danceoff against the folks from Hommlet? I hear DM Jackson has some pretty wicked moves. :)

LordDreadman

First Post
We're thinkin' a cage match. Scott could take most of them, I think, but I, for one, wouldn't want to have to fight DM Kate. ;)

But seriously, I couldn't be happier to share a network with RFH. I've been a listener since their first episode, even written in a few times. Frankly, I'm excited to share listeners with them.

In the mean time, I'll keep an eye out for DM Jackson. :)

Jared

Simonides

First Post
Umm... did you just sign me up for a cage match? Seriously, I'm a lover, not a fighter. Actually I'm an 11th level lover/rogue.

Simonides

First Post
Well, we're darn near the most entertaining and brilliantly insightful D&D 4th Edition podcast in the entire history of gaming.

But if that doesn't sell you...

Aside from the normal trappings of keeping you up to date on the latest releases from Insider and Wizards of the Coast and in depth product reviews, we also feature campaign advice for DMs and Players looking to bring different themes into their games. For instance, in October, we have a four part series of Supernatural Horror in your games (one part per week). These will include discussion of overall themes, character concepts, villains and NPCs, and adventure and encounter building.

Most importantly, we thrive on listener feedback. We have a mailbag segment every episode and, now that some e-mails have been coming in (we've only had two episodes, its understandable), we'll be able to give a voice to fellow gamers looking for advice or who just want to share their stories.

We're also entertaining and professional. But look, all of my description is nothing. The show is free. Check out our website, download an episode, and try it out. That's the only way to know what you are missing.

Remove ads