• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter The REBUILDING EN WORLD Kickstarter Project

Asmo

First Post
I still don´t understand why the banner ads are still there. Frustrating. And sorry for the threadcrap, I´ve a horrible cold and are restless and frustrated.

Last edited:

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
I've been away from ENWorld for months now, and was only vaguely aware of the mess of the last few months... but I'm glad to see it's come roaring back. I've made my pledge, and hope to have time again in the near furture to hang out around here more often.
Congrats Morrus and all of ENWorld on the wild success of this thing!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Here's a look at what the final stretch goal will be.... IF we make this stretch goal first! Like I said, it's a heck of a stretch!

wotbs_reloaded.jpg

MDK

First Post
Awesome! Just Awesome :D
May I suggest you upload this to the kickstarter NOW? So people not reading this list can see it too? With just 28 hours left, the sooner word gets out the better I think:)

GuJiaXian

Explorer
Awesome! Just Awesome :D
May I suggest you upload this to the kickstarter NOW? So people not reading this list can see it too? With just 28 hours left, the sooner word gets out the better I think:)

Agreed. In order to meet this goal, this needs to reach as many people as possible as quickly as possible. An update to the Kickstarter should be posted sooner rather than later.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Agreed. In order to meet this goal, this needs to reach as many people as possible as quickly as possible. An update to the Kickstarter should be posted sooner rather than later.

It's up on Kickstarter right now. Email blast went out this AM. Get your friends together, this is going to be a helluva ride!

Remove ads