Kickstarter The REBUILDING EN WORLD Kickstarter Project

Dracorat

First Post
I am a Gold Lifer - after choosing the Gold Lifer group to subscribe to, my title says "Member".

It would be nice to have it say "Gold Lifer" or something like that right where it says for everyone else "Silver Subscriber" etc.

Erekose

Eternal Champion
I am a Gold Lifer - after choosing the Gold Lifer group to subscribe to, my title says "Member".

It would be nice to have it say "Gold Lifer" or something like that right where it says for everyone else "Silver Subscriber" etc.

Interestingly my title still says Copper Subscriber despite that subscription expiring and I became a Silver "lifer" in the Kickstarter campaign??? I have the badge but not the title???

Last edited:

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator

I'm in the same situation as you. I posted about it in Meta, but I'll try again here :)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Assuming Morrus has activated your account for the Kickstarter...

Go to Settings (top right of the screen).

Scroll to the left sidebar titled "My Settings." Click on "Group Memberships" under "My Account."

Choose your membership display.

If you don't have your Kickstarter option, Morrus may have not gotten to your account yet. It takes some time.

Dracorat

First Post
We all have. It looks like you have too. Notice how you say "Member"? Wouldn't it be nice to say "Lifetime Silver Subscriber" or "Lifetime Gold Subscriber"? That's all we're asking for. It's a badge of honor and we want to display it proudly.

Roland55

First Post
Ooh ooh ooh! Pitiful Badge. WANT!

And yes, never underestimate the badge rewards.

I have had adult piano students who acted dismissively toward stickers at first only to be very quick to remind me that they earned a sticker on that last song as I'm about to move on to the next stage of the lesson. "Wait! I get a sticker!" I love stickers and badges and ribbons--I'm a magpie swag-collector. *grins*

I KNEW IT!!

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
We all have. It looks like you have too. Notice how you say "Member"? Wouldn't it be nice to say "Lifetime Silver Subscriber" or "Lifetime Gold Subscriber"? That's all we're asking for. It's a badge of honor and we want to display it proudly.
Exactly.

Dracorat

First Post
Since Morrus is reaching the light at the end of his tunnel, I thought I'd give this a gentle bump up in the hopes he sees it eventually. ;)

Remove ads