Kickstarter The REBUILDING EN WORLD Kickstarter Project

CAFRedblade

Explorer
I asked that in the comments after I picked up the Lifer option. I'll copy the reply.

I'll need to investigate how add-ons work, but yes, for sure I'll get that done!
So, since Morrus has figured, or is figuring out Add-Ons, that new Immortality options will show up.
Nudge, Nudge, Wink Wink Morrus.

darjr

I crit!
T-shirts would be cool. Pie in the sky? T-shirts with forum pseudonyms!

Another pie in the sky, a battle map extension for the forums. Something like the dice roller. I know there are table tops out there but nothing I know of tailored for forum gaming.

Oh and to add FATE dice in the dice roller.

darjr

I crit!
Oh! How about custom skins for the forum?

Custom dice for the dice roller?

How about advertising space on the site?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
£3K! Wow! That's the Wild Spellcraft goal achieved. That's a whole bunch of people who'll be wielding wild magic in the Pathfinder games this year...

So I just added a new reward offered by my brother. He's going to product 10 parody fantasy movie posters starring Kickstarter backers.

Also, I've just been contacted by Troll Lord Games who have very kindly offered a product I can add to one of the reward levels. Details soon on that!

I thought maybe custom EN World dice could work. d20s with a little round ENW logo where the 20 is. I don't know how to go about that, though; anyone here work for a dice company? I'd need to find out how much it would cost to make and ship them.

T-shirts sound like a cool bolt-on. I think I'll definitely do that.

Custom skin, @darjr ? Interesting. I might add a third skin exclusive only to defenders of the walls (i.e. everyone who pledges!) -- that's a cool idea.

A permanently employed programmer wouldn't work well -- the salary would be too high, and he/she would spend much of the year doing nothing! But some sort of ongoing maintenance contract might be doable - I'll put out some feelers. It's not the sort of thing small sites like this can typically manage (I imagine the FARKS and AICN's and the like have that sort of thing in place though).

While the salary might be too high, I doubt they would spend much of the year doing nothing. There's always code to write :D

I supported Enworld via the Kickstarter, but it's just £s and we all know that's play money :D

darjr

I crit!
EN World dice would be very cool. However I meant custom images for the dice roller..... but never mind that, I want EN World dice!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases