Kickstarter The REBUILDING EN WORLD Kickstarter Project

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Great, thanks! Once the subscription is active, how will I be able to tell? Basically, is there a list somewhere of "this is what happens when you subscribe at X level"?

You'll be able to download subscriber products - that's the main sign. Lots of other little things too, of course, but that'll be the thing that really gives it it away!

GuJiaXian

Explorer
You'll be able to download subscriber products - that's the main sign. Lots of other little things too, of course, but that'll be the thing that really gives it it away!

Okay, cool. I can access the subscriber's content area via the link at the top of the page, but I'm not seeing attachments, so I assume the subscription hasn't been activated yet.

Dracorat

First Post
I've let a bit of time pass so as to not seem overly needy. Hopefully I don't come across that way, but I want to re-raise the issue of being identified only as "Member".

When people sign on to gold or silver "normal" subscriptions, their name tags turn color and the "Member" gains the words "Silver Subscriber" or "Gold Subscriber" to distinguish them. In this way, they can show that they support EnWorld.

As a gold lifer, I have neither. I look to all other viewers like I am a "normal - I don't want to subscribe" member.

I am requesting that Silver Life and Gold Life subscribers get a colored name and the same distinction after "Member" please.

Pretty please?

Cherries on top?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've let a bit of time pass so as to not seem overly needy. Hopefully I don't come across that way, but I want to re-raise the issue of being identified only as "Member".

When people sign on to gold or silver "normal" subscriptions, their name tags turn color and the "Member" gains the words "Silver Subscriber" or "Gold Subscriber" to distinguish them. In this way, they can show that they support EnWorld.

As a gold lifer, I have neither. I look to all other viewers like I am a "normal - I don't want to subscribe" member.

I am requesting that Silver Life and Gold Life subscribers get a colored name and the same distinction after "Member" please.

Pretty please?

Cherries on top?

It gives you the ability to change it; it doesn't change it for you. You can select how you want to be displayed in your settings. I'd link you, but I'm on my phone!

Dracorat

First Post
I'm assuming you mean this:

EnMember.png

As you can see I have selected what appears to be the right option.

Just in case that's not what you mean I'll now carefully review each other section in the member settings area.

Edit: I have reviewed the other sections and cannot find a way to change these items there.

Last edited:

Dracorat

First Post
Is that the section in question or did I miss the setting somewhere else?

Are there other gold lifers around? Is your title showing?

pedr

Explorer
This is how it's behaving for me too - I can't find anything except joining that group, which does nothing except change Registered User to Member.

I also can't find anywhere to enter a custom user title, if I wanted one of those.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I have exactly the same options as Dracorat, and the same problem.

If I choose to be identified as a "Silver Community Supporter Subscriber", then ENWorld identifies me as:

Echohawk
SILVER SUBSCRIBER

but if I instead choose to be (not) identified as a "Kickstarter £150 Gold Lifer", then ENWorld identifies me as:

Echohawk

:.-(

Remove ads