• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Return (The Heros of Mergovie)

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Has Solomon heard of Enirdnas? I can't remember anything about this deity, really.

"Mr. Almat was not kind to me." Solomon says to Karn. "But he did help me in some ways. We did find a book in his study that related to the stones. I am more concerned with his daughter, Jessica. Do you know ougth of her?"

doghead

thotd
Xavier roces, male human Servant of Heironeous

Xavier once again listens carefully to what Valaria has to say bout her Godess. Again he is puzzled by the discontinuity between what the Godess seems to want to achieve, and what she claims to be. Somewhere Xavier is missing something.

"Evil is what people do. Sometimes doing evil can become so intergral that it becomes who they are. Do you consider yourself to be evil Valaria?"

Ferrix

Explorer
Dai listens passively to the conversation, his mind wandering elsewhere, back to his homeland. He doesn't comment, he'd been drawn into this affair and knows little on what they are speaking of.

DarkMaster

First Post
OOC Kangaxx, do you want Jasper to study some spell or build some magic items during the 5 day trip?

Valeria looks at Solomon for a few seconds with eyes expressing pain and regrets. "You won't like what I will say warrior... She pauses looking at the sky then looks back at him "Perhaps it's not too late, perhaps you'll be able to change her destiny.

She turns towards Xavier amd answer him. "The balance between good and evil must be maintained. Chaos only leads to destruction, which prevent living races from building anything significant. Knowledge, construction, magic, understanding of one self can only exist within very controlled and ordered environement.

I do not consider myself evil but that is meaningless, everybody likes to think that what they are doing is for their or the greater good. "

Trolm listen to Valeria extremely confused, he seems to wonder where did she got all that.

OOC new thread once the discussion and the five day preparation is done.
Liberty

Manzanita

First Post
DarkMaster said:
Valeria looks at Solomon for a few seconds with eyes expressing pain and regrets. "You won't like what I will say warrior... She pauses looking at the sky then looks back at him "Perhaps it's not too late, perhaps you'll be able to change her destiny.

Solomon is very serious as he waits for her to continue. "Tell me. I am not weak. Tell me the truth. Hold nothing back."

Kangaxx

First Post
Jasper Conrad

DarkMaster said:
She turns towards Xavier amd answer him. "The balance between good and evil must be maintained. Chaos only leads to destruction, which prevent living races from building anything significant. Knowledge, construction, magic, understanding of one self can only exist within very controlled and ordered environement.

I do not consider myself evil but that is meaningless, everybody likes to think that what they are doing is for their or the greater good. "

Trolm listen to Valeria extremely confused, he seems to wonder where did she got all that.

OOC new thread once the discussion and the five day preparation is done.
Liberty

Jasper nods as she speaks. "I agree. But Uder also claims to be working towards a greater good. How can we be sure that your good isn't just as perverted as his?"

OOC: Jasper will use the time to copy some scrolls into his spellbook: Locate Object, Flaming Sphere, Invisibility, Lightning Bolt, and Arcane Sight.

doghead

thotd
Xavier Roces, male human Servant of Heironeous

Xavier turns to Valaria.

"I agree with Solomon. Tell us. Ley us decide for ourselves."

Remove ads