The Risuri National Anthem

Kymme

First Post
Hello! I'm running a Gestalt version of Zeitgeist, with Session 0 taking place tomorrow, Thursday. If all goes well during the character-creation process, we might have a chance to get into Adventure 1.

Now, I'm a big fan of playing music during my games for battles and other important scenes. I have some thoughts for songs to play later in the game (the Metal Gear Solid franchise has served me well) but one particular song eludes me. Risur's national anthem. I have a feeling it'd be a pretty cool song to set the first couple battles to (given the amount of times it is mentioned during the opening).

Does anybody have any suggestions on a fitting song? Something anthem-y, for sure, but also with an upbeat tempo so it's not a huge distraction during encounters.

Thanks in advance, fellow Zeitgeist DMs!

Kymme

First Post
One GM used the Philippine National Anthem (Tagalog is what Primordial sounds like, I guess?)

Germany has a pretty good range of boisterous songs that would be funny to play in the background, as long as none of your players speak German.

That anthem is exactly what I was looking for! You have my sincere thanks.

The German songs seem like a good fit (nobody in my gaming group is bilingual safe myself). I'll have to peruse them on my own time later. Thanks again.

Borne truly is the weapon to surpass Metal Gear.

imars

Villager
I chose an anthem of an African nation. It was Malawi or something like that. My game is in Germany so I could not use the German national anthem.

Remove ads