• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Sceptre of Kings-A Heroic Dwarven Quest

Xael

First Post
Denzenai wathes the fungus with interest at first, but then moves his attention to the two doors to make sure nobody surprises his companions. He won't move farther to the room though.

*Psionic plants? Is this somehow related to the mind flayer(s)? I fear it knows we're here.*

OOC: Welcome back (again) Uriel. Could somebody post the link to the Rogue's Gallery thread? I've changed computers and lost my links.

Erekose13

Explorer
[ooc: have a look in my sig file xael, all links should be in there]

"Very interesting, what does it do in the presence of psionics" Mohgrym asks.

matthewbajda

First Post
Terrick shakes his head in the realization that things may be getting worse before they get better for his home. it is a good thing that his people are better connected than most to what is lying within the tunnels. he thinks to himself that it is excursions like these that help his people stay on top of the information trade.

silentspace

First Post
Trapmaster Turlough

The trapmaster moves up next to the others and peers at the fungus intently for a few moments. Then, as if suddenly remembering something, he turns to Mohgrym and smacks him on the back of his head.

"Oi, Mohgrym! Whatcha thinkin about? Did ya do your mind-feely thing on the fungus yet? Or poke yer psionic head through that door and look around? Yer slower than a cavern slug swimming in a barrel of molasses! Oi, that's a sickening thought, makes me belly queasy it does. By Moradin's beard, what the cavern slug be doin in a barrel of molasses! Who forgot to close the lid? Oi!"

Last edited:

matthewbajda

First Post
" The slug may be better off than we are if there are a lot of psionics around... and especially if there is mind flyer activity."

Terrick makes sure to pay much more attention to his surroundings from hence forth.

silentspace

First Post
"Aye," Turlough responds "that slug might be better of, but who wants ta eat the molasses now? I suppose it'll be fine after its cooked, but still... I don't tink I fergot ta close the lid. Terrick, it wasn't you that fergot, was it?"

Knight Otu

First Post
"How sure are you that someone forgot to closse thhe lid? Maybe you are worrying about nothing?"

Somewhere buried in his mind, Skezzketh feels a protesting thought, as if it did not deem the topic worthy to be discussed, but he knew it was important to clear up.

matthewbajda

First Post
"not I, but i do know we should try to make some sense of the psionics and dark elves before they know our numbers and that we are looking for them."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Never know that cavern slug might taste better now with the molasses coating. We should get him out of there and fry him up" Mohgrym says trying very hard to continue concentrating on his detect psionics, so that he can finish that up and follow it with a clairvoyance.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads