• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Shadow Knows! (Final Update 6/3/04)

Which of the Shadow's epithets do you like the best?

• The Cloaked Crusader

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The Dark Avenger

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • The Man of Mystery

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • The Sable Sleuth

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • I've got the perfect one! (post it!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Lela said:
Not real lives anyway. ;)

Heh. True, Alex does have a tendency to rack up a body count, doesn't he?

Though I think that he's going to be a lot more reluctant to use deadly force in the near future. I could be wrong, though; he's surprised me before.

You know, I've got a fantasy campaign mapped out in broad strokes (originally 3.0 D&D, but I've been thinking of switching it over to M&M) that I don't know when I'm EVER going to have time to do anything with, if ever.

Just so it doesn't go to waste, I thought I'd post it here - a gazetteer of sorts, a discussion of the main religion (with many digressions), a short piece on time-keeping, and a short-short story illustrating one of the more interesting cultures.

Would that interest people, and if so, what board would it be appropriate to post it on?

Wrath of the Swarm

Banned
Banned
You could even write it up as an ongoing story and put it in Story Hour. That forum isn't just for accounts of actual campaigns, after all.

Barring that, probably General RPG Discussion.

Lela

First Post
Both those should work fine. If the Mods think it should go somewhere else, they'll just move it. But from what you've said, both should be fine.

Hey, WoS didn't there used to be a People and Places forum around here?

SIGH!

Our repeatedly rescheduled game for tonight has been cancelled. AGAIN. SP is really sick, on meds that knock him out.

Keep him in your thoughts/prayers/whatever it is you do.

Lela

First Post
I've done that recently (you know, apperently it's a bad thing when eyes get infected. Who knew?). Definitally not fun.

Wishing good health on you SP. We believe in you.

Lela said:
I've done that recently (you know, apperently it's a bad thing when eyes get infected. Who knew?). Definitally not fun.

Yeek, you and me both. Except with me it's not an infection but an apparently inexplicable inflammation. (Quote from doctor: "It's just one of those things." :)

Back in September when it first happened, I was scared I was going blind.

Wishing good health on you SP. We believe in you.

The good news is that he's finally sick enough to take time off of work and get some REST. Maybe now he will actually recover, poor guy. (He went and made the mistake of becoming indispensable at his job.)

Of course, he's always been sickly. I told him once years ago, "You have every disease known to man, except hypochondria!" Later, our friend Loren (the player of the Forbidden) modified this to, "He has every disease known to man INCLUDING hypochondria." :)

Last edited:

Lela

First Post
Yep, it happens. They blame mine on some kind of bug bite (that I never noticed) which then got infected with the wrong bacteria. "Just one of those things."

Anyway Shaddow, how bored are you? I recall you mentioning something about how you enjoy creating Calender systems. Looking for something new?

Last edited:

Remove ads