• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The site has been extremely slow for me for a few days now

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Me three. Was spotty a bit yesterday, but specifically today...longer than 30 seconds in many instances.

Glad to know it wasn't just me.
--SD

Kzach

Banned
Banned
I just assumed that news of Monte leaving WotC had created a flood of posting and browsing the forums to the point where the universe was on the verge of imploding and starting all over again from scratch because it couldn't handle the loss.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Not sure if an issue's been found or anything's being tried yet or what...

But since coming on today, the speed issue is at least +50% if not twice as bad/slow now for every click I make.

"...Waiting for enworld.org...Waiting for enworld.org..."

Hope you can get it worked out soon with minimal fuss.

EDIT: Also, Experience Points seems to be nonfunctional. I suspect you know this/are the cause in some attempt at a fix. But in case not, just an FYI. :)
--SD

Last edited:

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
EDIT: Also, Experience Points seems to be nonfunctional. I suspect you know this/are the cause in some attempt at a fix. But in case not, just an FYI. :)
--SD
Experience points is working for me but I can't start a thread or reply to one in any other way except "quick reply". Do I need javascript to be working - I had to shut it down on one of my machines due to malware...

EDIT: things work fine from a different machine, so I guess the trouble's at this end...

Lanefan

Last edited:

Starman

Adventurer
It's better for me today than it has been for the past several days. I was wondering if it was just lots of extra traffic due to the Monte Cook news.

Remove ads