The Sky Style - Download Thread function now available to all users.

Michael Morris

First Post
RangerWickett said:
Now we just need to have specialized subforum logos that don't default to a black background.

I've been trying to get that right for months Ryan. The problem lies in how Macromedia Fireworks processes anti-aliased gifs, and I haven't found a good workaround.

Guys, I do listen to your ideas here. I think Psioncisist's idea for a reversed style is clever and I'll definately look into it in the near future. I've also been trying to figure out a clean fix to some display problems.

doghead

thotd
Spoony Bard said:
Uhm, sky and default have the same exact header, so this shouldn't occur. Care to attach a screenshot?

Err, I would love to, but don't how to get one. A foreign language os can be a real pain at times.

Sorry, wasn't really clear there. I use steath (Arrows would be very stealthy, btw. Being default vBulletin they would make the boards more innoccious) and the 'banner' I was talking about was your sig. :D

the head of the dog.

Michael Morris

First Post
Guys, I do intend to revamp the graphics as soon as the server can take it and I find the time. At the moment though my hands are tied up doing 15+ stylesheets for another company.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases