• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Soldiers Sons

Brother Allard

First Post
Great, Darius thinks, a wan smile plastered on his face as his newfound companion nearly snaps to attention. This oughta be a great time. A week in jumpspace with Scarface and Admiral Dogsbody. Fantastic.

He idly wonders if either of them gambles. Or has any money.

He turns and glumly follows Dominic to the port's depot.

Wilphe

Adventurer
"Thank you sir," Dominic, considering himself dismissed, waits for the Captain to leave and then grins at Darius. "Well we have a passage. Let's get that pipe, fix it and go get our stuff aboard. What do you say?"

DrZombie

First Post
You are quite unsure if you took a right where you should have taken a left, or a left where you should have taken a right. The gradual increase in the broken lights, busted signs and empty berths would have been a giveaway as well, but unfortunately you've been too lost in thoughts to notice. What brings you out of your reverie is the muffled sound of a gunshot in one of the side corridors.

Brother Allard

First Post
Wide-eyed, Darius grabs Dominic's sleeve and pulls him back in the direction from which they've just come.

"I thought you said you knew where you were going."

Wilphe

Adventurer
"Well I did. I still know where we are going. I just don't know where we are," he looks around, "Probably not somewhere we need to be though."
He cautiously takes stock of his surrondings, deciding what might be the best way out of here and if he can remember his way back. And also trying to work out which corridor that shot came from and how far away it was.

DrZombie

First Post
There is a 'crossroad' about twenty feet away, the sound appeared to have come from one of the side corridors. If you listen very carefully there is some sound coming from there.

Wilphe

Adventurer
Dominic will slowly and carefully inch his way up to the crossroads, if nothing happens by the time he is there he will listen quietly for a few moments

Remove ads