• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The three-minute RPM crash!

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Wow, I nearly panicked when the forums.php gave me a 404, and then the front page of ENWorld became the front page of RPM...

Attachments

• rpmcrash.gif
    rpmcrash.gif
    152.4 KB · Views: 122

Michael Morris

First Post
I was trying to set up a virtual host container for roleplayingmaster and I guess I screwed up the setting. I've turned it off and will someone else figure out how to configure it.

William Ronald

Explorer
I am experiencing an interesting variation of this problem. I am currently writing this post while viewing the site through Internet Explorer. However, last night, I only got the RPM site in my AOL browser. The situation is the same today. (I have AOL 9.0. Maybe the problem is specific to AOL. I have cleared my browser cache and history of sites visited on my PC.)

Edit: Post 2,800!! Time flies when you are having fun at EN World!! Michael, thank you and everyone else here for your hard work!

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Gez, I think you are probably right about the DNS error on AOL. Unfortunately, neither of the addresses you gave worked in AOL. (The first was busy.) I do appreciate the advise.

I have deleted my cookies, cleared my cache, and cleared my history in my PC's control panel.

Remove ads