• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter The Time has come for The NeoExodus Campaign Setting Update for Pathfinder RPG Kickstarter!!!!

lmpjr007

Explorer
You knew it was coming and now the time is here!!! The NeoExodus Campaign Setting Update for Pathfinder RPG Kickstarter is now LIVE!!!! We are sending this email out to you because you have supported our previous kickstarters and hoped you would do the same this time around. If not can you do us the favor and pass this information on to your friends and family who are Pathfinder RPG Fans. As always, thank you for your support!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/462624115/neoexodus-campaign-setting-update-for-pathfinder-r

lmpjr007

Explorer
Breath Weapons ideas for the NeoExodus: A House Divided Dragons:

Armageddon Dragons: Open
Fury Dragons: Blade Barrier-ese Cone
Holocaust Dragons: Cloud of Stirges
Wrath Dragons: Acid & Disease (like Ebola or the Hunta Virus) Line

Gravity Dragons: Gravity Cone (Look at the Gravity Elemental on d20pfsrd.com to see what I am thinking)
Nebula Dragons: Radiation Cone
Solar Dragons: Heat (Laser) Line
Supernova Dragons: Plasma (Heat & Electricity) Cloud

Dragon Lord Apocalypse Dragon: Open
Dragon Lord Infinity Dragon: Temporal (Time manipulation) Cone

What do you think? And if you don't know what this is about , watch this video.

lmpjr007

Explorer
$600 from Brian Berg and Total Party Kill Game Iconic AWESOMENESS

So as you can see that the NeoExodus Campaign Setting Update for Pathfinder RPG kickstarter is going VERY WELL and I just want to thank everyone for their support of making this a success. One of the cool things about doing a kickstarter is being able to go to friends and ask them to become a threshold goals for it. Since I am very much into supporting and exposing 3PP to as many Pathfinder fans as I can, I got in touch with Brian Berg at Total Party Kill Games and asked his if he would like to create an iconic for NeoExodus based on his highly successful Malefactor class.

He was kind enough to agree and now being only $600 away from reaching this goal and making it happen! I am even MORE excited! Nothing is cooler than letting designers you like and know play with their “toys” in your sandbox” and so I can only imaging what he is going to come up with. But before we get all that coolness we have to hit this next threshold, so help get the word out. Tell your friends, Hell tell your enemies that we are only $600 away from reaching this goal and we need your help. Let spread this like wildfire! We can do this with your help. As always, thanks for your support!

lmpjr007

Explorer
One Week in and almost at 400% of our goal!!!

What can I say, we are looking great after a week. But not to get cocky, we still are a little under $200 to our next threshold goal. The Malefactor for NeoExodus is going to be a remarkable addition to the game. And after that we go into serious mode trying to reach out next threshold goal: four Conflict Dragons of NeoExodus! So tell everyone you know to support this kickstarter and help us make this an even more impressive kickstarter then planned. As always, thanks for your support!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads