The Twilight Zone (2019 version)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Don't get your hopes too high. He's just hosting the series, I think.

He also has executive producer credit for the series... which tells us nothing about his actual involvement, alas, but it does mean his name/reputation are a bit more on the line.

Ryujin

Legend
He also has executive producer credit for the series... which tells us nothing about his actual involvement, alas, but it does mean his name/reputation are a bit more on the line.

"Producer" generally translates to "guy who put money up to make the show." "Executive Producer" can mean either "guy who put up the most money", or "guy we paid to use his name."

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
"Producer" generally translates to "guy who put money up to make the show." "Executive Producer" can mean either "guy who put up the most money", or "guy we paid to use his name."

While true to some extent, it is still a business risk to attach his name to the product this way.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
CBS All Access put The Comedian on Youtube.
[video=youtube_share;19GO8-Rrn0g]https://youtu.be/19GO8-Rrn0g[/video]

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Has anyone else been watching this? I watched a few episodes of the original. I know they did stories about race and politics and other social issues. Did they beat you over the head with it like this new one? Their episodes featuring a racist cop shooting a black kid, toxic masculinity, illegal immigrants, and a child president were just absolutely annoying.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases