• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Upcoming Adventures thread

renau1g

First Post
Yeah I've got mine ready to go once I get one more approval as Joe mentioned.

Hopefully we can get that rectified Mal...

Stringbean2142

First Post
Sorry, y'all! I mentioned before here (back on the 13th) I just needed the second approval to recruit; once I got it, I thought it'd be safe to post the recruiting post in the tavern. Guess with the post already written, I got excited to finally be approved and jumped the gun...

I didn't know the story contest was an adventure start, so I thought there was just going to be my adventure and the one leader for renau1g's recruiting. Hmmm, what's the usual procedure if there's not enough players to go around? I can run with as few as four, but even with that I don't know if there's enough to go around for all of the upcomings.

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
The usual procedure when there's not enough characters is just to wait for more characters to show up ;)

It looks like the Long Arm of Lauto crew have finished, so there'll be a few more PCs drifting into the tavern now. There are also a few characters who I suppose are technically in the tavern but haven't posted in there recently.

But, rest assured - there will eventually be PCs to fill all your adventures ;)

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Sorry, y'all! I mentioned before here (back on the 13th) I just needed the second approval to recruit; once I got it, I thought it'd be safe to post the recruiting post in the tavern. Guess with the post already written, I got excited to finally be approved and jumped the gun...

Sorry, didn't mean to jump on you... the problem with this thread is a week later I forget what's been posted! I really just wanted a summary.

renau1g

First Post
Just got second approval this morning. I need one leader and Hacker's spoken for, so I think only Kama'zer Anma'giduu (Phoenix) is around.

I would've preferred a lower level PC (as 1/2 the group are level 1's), but it'll be interesting.

Dunamin

First Post
Rhole is still around and up for adventure. I would have played him up again in the Tavern, but studies and research have been pretty time-consuming lately.

He's a bard gnome, so he could fill any leader demand.

Remove ads