• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Upcoming Adventures thread

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Thanks Mewness. I have a couple ideas for an adventure, I'll see if I can't whip something up over the next couple days.

renau1g

First Post
People definitely in the tavern and unassigned:

Eithal (goliath warden 2)
Fredrock (dwarf fightbrain 1)
Livia (human seeker 3)
Yimayngurr (half-orc ranger 2)

Plus we're expecting:

Grigo (gnome wizard 2)
Psais (deva invoker 2)
a freshly generated avenger from Luinnar

There seems to be a leader shortage. Sorry if I'm forgetting anyone.

Stock up on healing potions and make sure to take quick draw feat ;)

covaithe

Explorer
Ikni is also available (swordmage 4), though she hasn't managed to make her way into the tavern yet. Due mostly to procrastination on my part.

Tomalak

First Post
I was thinking about starting another character...
But damn if I hadn't been planning to play something new. Ah well. I'm kinda busy atm; when things calm down if there's no healer shown up yet, I'll bring one in, one way or the other.

LadyLaw

First Post
I have a new Dwarf Warden (level 1) who's about to appear on the scene. I'm just trying to decide how I want her entrance to the tavern to look.

Cleverusername

First Post
Umm...hi...so I see that the Mewness says there's a lack of leaders. I've been wanting to try this PbP stuff and give it a try. I am the DM of my home group and haven't played too much, just here and there at the encounters game so I'm open to any class.

I was thinking of maybe trying an Ardent out? Or maybe a cleric.... I need to work my way through all those wiki-ing things too. There's a lot to it.

Any suggestions are welcome...there's so many options

Last edited:

Remove ads