• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Upcoming Adventures thread

jbear

First Post
Second Approval received: So Approved!

Open Slots: "A Call for Lovers"
1: LordGraz'zt (new to EnWorld and L4W; will need to create PC) lvl 1
2: (Treex?) (Character in progress?) lvl 1
3:
4:
5:
6:? (maybe)

[MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION] So you want a spot with your soon to be new character? If I manage to recruit a whole group from here I might not start the adventure from the Hanged Man. geographically it will be easier to create an area and add to the world rather than forcing it in I think. So it maybe located in some islands somewhere around the Jade Kingdoms. Which is not so easy to come up with a reason for them to be looking for adventurers in Daunton. It can be done, but it would be a stretch.

Cheers for the best wishes y'all! No one else feeling the itch to roll up a new PC? :D

treex

First Post
I have made a Watersoul Genasi Scout. I've planned only very little of his backstory, but a chunk of it would be that he's a pirate. We can discuss some things over PM then :D

Mewness

First Post
[MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] you should at least put a post in the tavern to tell people you're recruiting, as most folks are used to seeing adventures start there.

Remove ads