The Upcoming Adventures thread

Rapida

First Post
I'll have the higher level version of Ignus (Level 9, Kobold Monk) done soon. Granted, if he joins an adventure that would make him and his lower level self both in an adventure. Then again time has always been a bit fluid around the Isles.

WEContact

First Post
I'm still working on the lvl 6-8 adventure, but should be submitting it within the next day or two. Will keep you guys posted.
I'm keeping a sharp eye out for this one. :) I thought about taking Ignatz (L5) to [MENTION=92704]Grimmjow[/MENTION]'s adventure, but Ignatz hits like a semi and he's really better off adventuring above his level rather than below.

I don't optimize my PC's so they can thrash at-level encounters, I optimize them so that they can eke a win in encounters of a much higher level, so they gain exp and treasure faster.

Sorry for the delay all! Work's been a bit on the busy side, and I'm still working on getting the adventure completed on my end before submitting it to the judges. I will say, though, that I am heavily looking at working your character hooks into the adventure, and just want all of the pieces to "gel" without seeming forced... I'll do my best to get this out very soon... in fact, I have a couple of free minutes right now... I think I'll work on that!

Velmont

First Post
Gloom, Longtooth Shifter Paladin (Striker Defenderish build) would be ready to adventure as soson as someone wrap up The Missing Professor. With my DM credit, he can be anywhere between lvl 11 and 16.

Someone

Adventurer
Sorry for the delay all! Work's been a bit on the busy side, and I'm still working on getting the adventure completed on my end before submitting it to the judges. I will say, though, that I am heavily looking at working your character hooks into the adventure, and just want all of the pieces to "gel" without seeming forced... I'll do my best to get this out very soon... in fact, I have a couple of free minutes right now... I think I'll work on that!

I don't know if you're counting on Max being on your adventure or not, but in any case I plan to pull him from the dead adventure he's stuck in if it's the case. It's taking too long for just a few xp.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I don't know if you're counting on Max being on your adventure or not, but in any case I plan to pull him from the dead adventure he's stuck in if it's the case. It's taking too long for just a few xp.

I'm not in for just a few xp, time xp for me is far greater methinks; there's also a solo boss fight there.

Someone

Adventurer
I'm not in for just a few xp, time xp for me is far greater methinks; there's also a solo boss fight there.

We got XP for the solo fight. The current fight is unfinished (and, with monsters 5 levels over the party's more powerful characters, designed to be unwinnable anyway) and the time XP is almost a level for me, but not that much to give up if it means not missing an adventure.

The adventure write-up is coming along nicely. Work's been pretty dead today, so I've had a good amount of time to work on it. Finishing up on some of the details now, and should have this submitted tonight. I will likely be able to start recruiting in the beginning of next week!

also... @Someone : Max was not on my current roster, because he is level 8. My adventure is for characters between level 5 and 7. My current roster includes:

Joy, Elan [human] Ardent/Bard

Ignatz, half-orc barbarian (only lvl 5... but I've seen him in action... trust me when I say that you'll have no problems with him in the party....yeeesh. At least Dina's not there with him!! That's all I gotta say on that one!)

Kane Arcane, lvl 5(6 if he uses a DM point) Human Swordmage/Wizard

Vander, lvl 6 Pixie Monk

Kama'zer, lvl 6 Gith Warlord

Sound of Stone, lvl 6 Thri-kreen monk

EDIT: I finished my write-up and submitted it! I should be recruiting in the Hanged Man in no time!

Last edited:

Awesome! That'll keep Kane at the same level as the majority of the party. Ignats...well, he still doesn't need to be at lvl 6 to be effective. Especially if any of the leaders in the party are lazy-lord style action givers.

On a side note, I have one approval for the adventure, so just one more and I can then start recruiting you guys!

Remove ads