• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Vizier

Ezieer

First Post
Ezieer hears of the dog patrols which clearly shows up as worry on his face. Sadly Ezieer wouldn't know anything about dogs to help out here

"What about the securing mechanisms on the gates? They have locks or are they simply barred from the inside."

Regardless of the answer. Ezieer will swipe the ladders here (if they were used in this crate/jail setup I believe they were). Additionally, Ezieer will push to have their captives relocated from here so the morning shift can't find and question them or knocked silly (subdual damage).

OOC: Looks like Theodus could be the man.. er dwarf with a judicious & successful Charm Person. Charm the guard, have him open the gate and have them lead us into the manor in a direct manner to our quarry.

Last edited:

Ezieer

First Post
Aguirre said:
(( Am I the only one for whom that map shows up as a little blue square that says 'tripod'? ))

did you try to cut and paste the address into a new browser? use my 'manor' address.

Last edited:

DMEntropy

First Post
"The gates are barred from the inside at the front. The rear door has a lock mechanism that is fairly good quality. It also has a bar. Each gate and the rear door also have a peephole door to look through."

He nods in acknowledgement of Azeem's reply without any further comment.

DMEntropy

First Post
The Vizier looks at Walf as if considering something.

"As to the plan, I'm sorry. I cannot tell anyone that. I will only say that the circumstances are not right for it to take place tonight."

He answers Ezieer's concerns next.

"It would be good to be gone from this place so that we are not easy targets. I can have the prisoners taken from here. Where will you go? Do you have someplace to hide? Also, the gates at the front entrance are simply barred from within. The rear door has a good lock and a strong bar and will be very difficult to enter with magic or inside help."

Arkhandus

First Post
((I'm still not certain what kind of plan we're going with now, and don't know when we plan to execute it.... Theodus had wasted his only 1st-level slot for the day healing Elendil, though it later became apparently unnecessary, so he won't be able to use Charm Person until the party's rested for a night....))

Theodus mentions that he has a spell which could help persuade a guard to help, but he won't have the energy for it until he's gotten some rest, and he isn't sure how much time we have before the other prisoners have to be rescued.

Ezieer

First Post
Arkhandus said:
((I'm still not certain what kind of plan we're going with now, and don't know when we plan to execute it.... Theodus had wasted his only 1st-level slot for the day healing Elendil, though it later became apparently unnecessary, so he won't be able to use Charm Person until the party's rested for a night....))

Theodus mentions that he has a spell which could help persuade a guard to help, but he won't have the energy for it until he's gotten some rest, and he isn't sure how much time we have before the other prisoners have to be rescued.

Ezieer will assure Theodus that he will get enough rest, they just need to get on this right now.

Remove ads