• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Wandering DM - My Journey Home

Bkeats

First Post
I'm rather like you, Bravesteel; after playing some 4e, some 5e, trying CoC and Dungeon World, etc..., I've come back to 3e. I love it. I'll play it full tilt, I'll run epic 6th, and I'm sure I'll try other variants, but I can always enjoy it. And I've been playing for nearly 40 years.

Same here. I've been playing D&D since there was D&D, and 3.5 will always be my personal favorite. To each his own, of course.

S'mon

Legend
I certainly feel an affinity for D&D much more than for other RPGs. I don't exactly have a home edition though, if I had to choose one it would be 5e but I also have a strong attraction to 4e and to Classic/OSR D&D too. Currently I'm playing in a 4e campaign, GMing two 5e campaigns (Golarion/Varisia & Wilderlands), about to restart a Classic D&D Mystara campaign, and about to start a new 4e Nentir Vale game, my first time ever running that setting! Those three rulesets at least all scratch different itches for me.

Remove ads