The Western Reaches: Voyage to Stonekeep [Closed]

Blackroot

First Post
The purple disk glows brighter and grows until all that can be seen is the violet world that has become Blackroot's office; Searcion falls to the ground, seemingly unconscious.

PLay me.

A mad beat surrounds you, it's tribal and alien beat consumes your body, you are unable to stop yourselves from bobbing your heads to the beat. You shift your shoulders and your hips to the funky-fresh tunes. They grow louder as time passes and you're totally grovin' for like, yeah.

From out or the shadowy purple madness forms a humanoid being. It grows larger as time passes, the silhouetted form moves to the music and what appear to be arms and legs move in serpentine fashion across the figure.

The violet form takes shape, and you can make out a scantly-clad indigo woman dancing provocatively to the music. Her eyes fixated on the travelers. A panoply of purple shapes whirl and writhe behind her-- she sings to the beat

"It is not yet your time. You will only find what you seek in the outermost reaches of your world, your journey will span through space, time and consciousness. We shall meet again, my Vuulothi."

The music continues as you pass back into the shrouded purpleness behind you. Her form becomes once again clouded with violetness. The music subsides.

And with that, the world you once knew returns to you and you sit, now in comfy chairs, in Blackroot's office.

Last edited:

Blind Azathoth

Explorer
Amarok rises to his feet, slamming his sugliin into the ground. "What in all the worlds was that?" he demands of Blackroot. "Who was that woman? And what is a 'Vuulothi'?"

Blackroot

First Post
Blackroot lays unconscious on his desk, face down in a large mound of white powder. A thin coat of the white substance covers the entire room. A knock at the door. The old woman steps in again.

"Oh my god... why am I even suprised?" She stares at the small man for a few moments then tastes the powder. "Yep, it's whiff. I had my doubts at first, but, why kid mysself. I knew it was whiff all along, Blackroot's a god-damned addict and I'm just some 2-bit hoochie mama. I'd been supplying him for years, but then I says to him, I says, "Blackroot, enough's enough. You gotta lay off the ivory, quit riding the white dragon." But no... He goes and finds another dealer. Warren, what a bastard. He sold me out and turned me into the Chief Guard, who at the time was Clyde, that bastard. Stole all that was left of my maidenhead and ran off with my money. God-damned bureaucracy."

"He'll be out for a few hours, maybe for the rest of the day. What can I do you for?"
The gnarled ex-hooker's face scans the three.

Eitharaux

First Post
Not questioning Amarok's outburst, Searcion is clearly a bit slow to respond to the woman, appearing sightly fatigued from being unconscious. He shakes his head to brake his obvious blank stare and fixes his gaze less so at Blackroot's assistant, but more so at the entire group and questions, "What just happened right now? All I remember was hitting my head very hard on the ground and... what were those peacock cratures, and that light?!"

Remove ads