• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Whisperers in Darkness

solkan_uk

First Post
Arlanan d'Medani - Half-Elven Psion

"Yeah, in there - not the common room though, does anyone have a room?"

<<Or do I? If so I wont' suggest it unless no one else has a room there>>

Harvey

First Post
Ceres d'Deneith, Human Hexblade

Ceres approaches the other four that he noticed had reacted to the unusual event: the human, the half-elf, and the two warforged. "I think it's only us that noticed what just happened."

As the human and half-elf bring up the notion of getting out of the rain, Ceres chimes in. "Good idea" he says, and casts a glance, as if confirming that the three thugs had, indeed, disappeared. "Listen, I know none of us know each other, but whatever happened seems to only have happened to us. And if none of us were the cause of it, then maybe sharing some info might figure it out."

OOC: Ceres probably does have a room there, since he's been in town for a least a day or two, though I honestly didn't think of it during character creation. Can we retcon?

Harvey said:
Ceres approaches the other four that he noticed had reacted to the unusual event: the human, the half-elf, and the two warforged. "I think it's only us that noticed what just happened." ... OOC: Ceres probably does have a room there, since he's been in town for a least a day or two, though I honestly didn't think of it during character creation. Can we retcon?
A shifter passing by (Feral) has a reaction that indicates that she almost certainly experienced it as well--although she was not part of your impromptu "gathering" earlier. And yes, I'd assume that most of you have rooms (with the possible exception of the warforged who don't really need them unless they want them--up you y'all there) in one of the various inn's noted on the map.

Harvey

First Post
OOC: My fault, sorry Cursed Quinn. Didn't notice that Feral came over to where the thugs were.

Ceres looks to Forge. "I'd say the six of us retire to a room with more privacy. I have a room over at Jalek's Flophouse we could use..."

MadMaxim

First Post
Alastor - Human Warmage

"Ah, that's sounds excellent, sir!" Alastor replies. "By the way who are you? I don't believe I've met you before? The name's Alastor."

Harvey

First Post
Ceres d'Deneith, Human Hexblade

Ceres reaches his hand out for a handshake. "I'm Ceres, of House Deneith. A Blademark by trade." Ceres looks side to side. "I suggest we continue out introductions inside" he says, nodding his head towards the direction of the flophouse.

MadMaxim

First Post
Alastor - Human Warmage

Alastor shakes Ceres' hand and continues: "I'm wandering sword for hire myself. I've been wandering around Eldeen Reaches to find some work, but so far I haven't been able to find any," he replies. After the introduction, Alastor makes his way towards Jalek's Flophouse.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads