The WURST of Grimtooth's Traps, anyone have it?

Pants

First Post
I noticed that amazon has this available and I'm looking at getting this for a friend of mine, but there aren't any reviews up that I can see. :(

Anyone have it and how good is it?

G-Monkey

First Post
I didn't get it because I have all of Grimtooth's older books from which I imagine Wurst's content is drawn.

Grimtooth traps are generally very elaborate and very deadly. If you like throwing in complex traps and not worrying too much about the realism of how someone afforded them or why they would have based an entire structure around the trap, go for it. Some are very creative.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
I have a copy of it.

Like G-Monkey said, a lot of the traps aren't exactly concerned with realism; cartoon physics seem to be the rule, for the most part. But there's a lot of creative ways to fold, spindle and mutilate your players in there, and I know there's a couple I'm going to use. Plus, it's an entertaining read. However, there's a lot of editing errors, up there with MMIII in terms of errors/page (not stats so much as just basic spelling/grammar/word order), so if that's a deciding factor, be warned.

Demiurge out.

Remove ads