• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

They killed Pun Pun!

Ginnel

Explorer
Icefire78 said:
Nooooo 4th ed has destroyed Pun-Pun. No more can my lvl 8 kobold summon any creature in the game and reach the highest divinity rank unless I bring in some of the old 3rd edition rules! We must get another Pun Pun! for those who don't know who Pun Pun is click the wiki link
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Pun-Pun_(DnD_Optimized_Character_Build)
Ah but he could ascend to godhood from 3rd ed and use his, I'm right power to force the DM to allow him into 4th edition, don't worry Pun-Pun is still alive and well.

Pistonrager

First Post
yay? A stupid thought experiment based on faulty reasoning, and poor rules interpretation. Gone? "Good" I say.

That being said, kobolds are a lot stronger in 4E.

Ecaiki

First Post
Pun Pun isn't gone, who do you think is responsible for the design of 4e? ;)

He's taken AO's job and forced the lady of pain to let him rewrite reality so no one could ever follow him or challange him.

Clever little kobald. :cool:

Ecaiki said:
Pun Pun isn't gone, who do you think is responsible for the design of 4e? ;)

He's taken AO's job and forced the lady of pain to let him rewrite reality so no one could ever follow him or challange him.

Clever little kobald. :cool:
You mean pun-pun was so powerful that, even though he was only a fictional creature using the rules of a game, he transcended that and could take control of WotC in the real world?

Wow... Talk about broken!

Incendax

First Post
Pistonrager said:
yay? A stupid thought experiment based on faulty reasoning, and poor rules interpretation. Gone? "Good" I say.

That being said, kobolds are a lot stronger in 4E.
For a stupid thought experiment it seems to have brought joy and chuckles to a great many people. And, to the best of my knowledge there was nothing interpretive about the rules regarding Pun Pun. I think that was the entire point of the thought experiment. Pun Pun existed specifically by reading the rules letter by letter. :cool:

The Grackle

First Post
Pun Pun can only be temporarily banished from the universe. Once enough splatbooks are released, the borders of our reality will weaken, and Pun Pun will return in an even more terrifying form-- maybe a torg or that of a giant slor.

Bison

First Post
The Grackle said:
Pun Pun can only be temporarily banished from the universe. Once enough splatbooks are released, the borders of our reality will weaken, and Pun Pun will return in an even more terrifying form-- maybe a torg or that of a giant slor.

Many shubbs and zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads