Pathfinder 1E Third-party Pathfinder adventures

reveal

Adventurer
So what publishers have published adventures in the Pathfinder setting so far, besides Paizo, and are they any good?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I haven't seen any yet. There are only a couple of third party source books so far. Adventures shouldn't be too far behind.

Last edited:

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
IIRC, XRP is in the process of creating some, and I think they have a Pathfinderized .pdf version of their first eleven 1-on-1 Adventures.

Those are the only ones I know of.

I think it's going to be awfully hard to do adventures that are on par with Paizo's own. An author would have to have something that sets the adventure apart from what Paizo offers. A daunting challenge to say the least...

Skeld

First Post
Nick Logue (Sinister) is releasing a high-level adventure sometime in the next few months. The names escapes me right now, but there's a thread here for it.

-Skeld

Edit: Ebon Shroud. It's going to include a Pathfinder conversion. So I guess it's not written exclusively for Pathfinder...

Wicht

Hero
Someone, Dementia5 IIRC, is releasing an adventure called 'The Gift' at some point. Its a japanese ghost story setting and supposed to be the first of three.

Remove ads