Third Party Publisher designation and logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
RSKennan said:
Thank you Mark for explaining what you're trying to achieve with the Third Party Logo. I apologise for further muddying the waters of this thread with my confusion.

I don't know why I assumed it was an attempt to bypass the d20 license. At any rate, I don't understand legalese, and seem to have inadvertantly injected myself into the midst of a dispute- something I work hard not to do. I know when I'm in over my head... Thanks for your time.

No problem, RSKennan. I try to avoid them also but it appears I've stepped right in it this time. I probably should have just moved forward as I was without a grand announcement and let the chips fall where they may. I'm actually surprised by the level of confusion but there are a number of other things people are expecting that simply do not apply in this instance, and that seems to be creating a feeling of incredulity that something can be so simple and competition that simply isn't there since nothing else comes with no strings (aside from OGL use). Bottom line is that it means no more than what I said and it is out there for use, should people desire it.

Poster Bard

First Post
This has become repetitive. I'll ask for it to be closed and leave it to anyone to begin their own thread should more discussion be necessary. Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads