D&D 5E This company is amazing!!! Seafoot Games

TheSword

Legend
So I discovered this company at the start of the year. The work they do is flat out beautiful.

I signed up for their Patreon and get stunning maps at $1 each which is kind of crazy. This is my inspiration for some Ravenloft adventure writing.

7503952A-AB10-4961-929F-88061E09F571.jpeg
46AE00B3-FF32-4830-9181-2C85E31F09C2.jpeg
AD52FF33-77B6-49EA-9926-547C82A63368.jpeg
3CF1892C-FA0F-4E87-B0AE-D3A910CFC39D.jpeg

Blown away by how beautiful these are. Thought I’d share the Patreon link for other map fiends like me!

https://www.patreon.com/seafootgames/posts

[I’m not affiliated to them in any way]

Last edited:

TheSword

Legend
For a typical battle map you’re looking at A1. If you use a scale that’s just shy of 0.8” per 5 feet, which I find still works with minis but allows you to get more on than the standard 1” = 5 feet.

Typical price is £18 here in the UK, so not cheap.

Back before I went online I bought an A3 colour Brother printer of Amazon for £100 and a laminator (£20) and made my own in quarters. The nice thing about this technique was that some fights could fit on a single A3 page. For others I just pushed several together.

I must say I love the freedom online gives you. Gonna try and experiment with using a TV to project the map to the living room.

Last edited:

TheSword

Legend
The other thing I like about them, is that they will take the essential map features and do seven different variants, one might be underwater, or ruined, or underground etc. So if you have a theme or the map doesn’t quite fit there are alternatives.

Here is one of six alternatives for the first picture I posted...a Skaven warren.

To be clear, you get all the alternatives as well for $1

C1C5BF1E-C72C-4389-A53A-EB5E1192968B.jpeg

Last edited:

SeafootGames

Villager
The other thing I like about this fella, is that he will take the essential map features and do seven different variants, one might be underwater, or ruined, or underground etc. So if you have a theme or the map doesn’t quite fit there are alternatives.

Here is one of six alternatives for the first picture I posted...a Skaven warren.

View attachment 136303

Thanks so much for supporting our work as a patron and recommending us, this has made our day! We are SO happy you like our maps!
\(^ω^\)

~ Luke & Beb

TheSword

Legend
Thanks so much for supporting our work as a patron and recommending us, this has made our day! We are SO happy you like our maps!
\(^ω^\)

~ Luke & Beb
☺️

I didn’t actually know there were two of you. I’ve edited to make it clear. Thank you both for making them.

I’ve supported a few different map Patreon’s over the last few years and finding yours at the start of the year blew my mind. I usually look for a map to fit the scenario. Your maps make me want to write a scenario to fit the map.

The recent mindflayer lair and the release of Ravenloft kinda crystallized everything. So I had to post this!

TheSword

Legend
Should also say there are gridded and ungridded versions.

You also get access to the back catalogue when you sign up as a Patreon.

They also have two other tiers where you can get printable 1” poster versions on pdf, and a higher tier where you get the PSD files and other benefits.

I sound like a sales person but I’m actually just really happy with them.

Remove ads