• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

This is Bazaar: Dungeon Adventure

Festy_Dog

First Post
Griswald notices the gnome nodding towards Marcus, but there was something not quite right about it when the gnome indicated towards the curtain with his eyes. He looks to Marcus, one eyebrow raised, his heavy gauntlet creeping towards his axe.

"Aye. Well then. If there's nothing else..." Griswald says, but makes no motion to leave.

Badger

First Post
~Think man think...whatever it is, it is behind the curtain and you have been given the sign...don't dally and waste the other's chances...~

Turning his back to the skittish gnome, Marcus saw Griswald hand slowly reaching down for his axe, and he had to fight the urge to let out a sigh of relief knowing that the others saw the gnome's movements also.

Looking over to Poto and Ian, Marcus' smile was forced and he felt that at any moment his voice would betray the nervousness he now felt.

"Well...uhm...yes, I guess we shall be going then..."

~If you leave, he could be as good as dead Marcus...~

"...actually there is one last thing, and it is strictly business Master Gehlve. We will need to search behind your shop sir. Just a routine glance and nothing more so I may tell the Captain all was clear here."

As he finished speaking, Marcus motioned towards the curtain with hand, and prayed the others would play along.

ErichDragon

First Post
Ian

What the bloody 'ell is going on here?? Well there is times to jaw and times to brawl, and I've done enough jawin' today.

Ian will walk aroung to the curtain and throw it open. He will ready a Flare spell to cast on anyone lurking behind.

edit: Badger beat me to the punch.

Last edited:

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
Led by Marcus and Ian, you enter the room behind the curtain. Three chests sit on a large carpet covering the stone floor of this room. A large staircase lines the north wall leading to a second-story balcony. There are various shelves and tables holding knic-kacks and other variable objects. Two black curtains partially hide the little niche that displays the various locks to those passing by on the street. A framed portrait of a silver-haired gnome hangs next to a tall wooden box at the base of the stairs. The tall box contains an intracate array of ticking gears, counterweights, and cylindrical chimes, surmounted by a circular face that bears the numerals 1 through 12 on its circumference.

ACtions? I would ask if you are going to move to a particular place please use the coordinates, otherwise I'll put you just bout anywhere.

Attachments

• cauldron_06.gif
    cauldron_06.gif
    26.4 KB · Views: 160

ErichDragon

First Post
Ian

Ian will draw his sword and move cautiously toward the stairs, keeping an eye out for any hiding creatures.

~Right then. I'm gonna' get to the bottom of this here mess, and no mistake.~

Badger

First Post
Looking around - Marcus

As he entered the room, Marcus' hand rested on the hilt of his dagger, and while he managed to keep his hand steady, on the inside, he had no idea what to do next.

~Think Marcus...you seemed to have no problem setting up this little play, now act the role you placed yourself into...~

Making room for Poto and Griswald to enter as well, Marcus leaned down when the dwarven knight entered and whispered as best he could in the too quiet room they were in.

"What does your senses tell you now Master Griswald?"

Festy_Dog

First Post
"I'll check," he says.

Griswald draws his axe and shield, readying them for combat. He moves to about M10 before he turns around and uses his detect evil ability again, trying to gauge the evil's location again.

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
Round 1

Griswald moves across the room and uses his ability, and once again detects the presence of evil in the area (to detect the exact location will take a little more time).

Poto and Ian cross the room to the stairs with caution.

Marcus stands where he is. Waiting for some sort of signal of what to do next.

Edit: Initiative order: Griswald (17), Ian (16), Marcus (4), Poto (3)

Attachments

• cauldron_07.gif
    cauldron_07.gif
    26.9 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
poto

OOC: Were we able to see the lock grotto area well enough to be confident there was no one hiding there? If so, Poto will wait (he's last anyway). If not, on his turn, Poto will move across the room & look into the curtained area.

Remove ads