This picture was taken in London today....

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 12.30.54 AM.png

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Like it could be a thing in between proper new doctors, especially with the comment from a far future Doctor in the special with the War Doctor, about how he's going to "revisit some old favorites" or whatever. Like he could temporarily go back to that regeneration.

delericho

Legend
Like it could be a thing in between proper new doctors, especially with the comment from a far future Doctor in the special with the War Doctor, about how he's going to "revisit some old favorites" or whatever. Like he could temporarily go back to that regeneration.
If they were looking for something to fill a gap, I'd quite like to see some Eighth Doctor specials.

It will be interesting to see if Tennant is the only old Doctor coming back for the 60th.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
If they were looking for something to fill a gap, I'd quite like to see some Eighth Doctor specials.

It will be interesting to see if Tennant is the only old Doctor coming back for the 60th.
Ah man I’d love an 8th Doctor special or three!

I both want to see some old doctors together again, and also want a focused story about 10nnant and Donna, and her dad (granddad?) who is the best side character.

Remove ads