• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Threadkiller

Cyronax

Explorer
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL3kICdNzfg]YouTube - Funny Ahmadinejad (Ahmaghdinejad) Tanz Dancing and Singing (????? ????? ????)[/ame]

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
Pirate Cat, huh...(I don't see his hook...?!?!) Maybe that's somebody PirateCat banned, and now trying to get revenge.

:eek:

Diamond Cross

Banned
Banned
mc_barrett_06.jpg
concept ships

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
at El Mahdi
the hook must get removed while he sleeps to keep from hurting himself when someon puts shaving ceam on his hook and tickles his nose.

Diamond Cross

Banned
Banned
Anhur.jpg

So I'm watching the History of the World Part 1 and I'm at the part of the French Revolution. Just got past the Chess scene where the king and others are supposedly gang banging the queen. Essentially, they've all dog piled on her.

But, when you think of it, in the dogpile, there's only one guy, er, banging the queen. She is the only female in the entire pile. So of course, they're really just banging each other....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads