• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Threadkiller

Diamond Cross

Banned
Banned
So I found a penny in a parking lot in front of a min mart I had gone to to get a soda. It was hot and so I put it in my pocket to cool it down.

Then it got me to thinking.

Somebody lost this coin somehow. I don't know how and can only speculate on how it got lost, but then it made me realize that there are lots of parking lots across the entire North American Continent.

Then it made me realize that lots and lots of coins get lost somehow.

And I wonder just how many coins get lost and how much money actually gets lost each year.

If I was a deity of some sort, that would be a heck of a way to get rich.

I'd use my godly power to collect all the lost coins in place like parking lots but not limited to parking lots in one place. That would be the potential for millions of coin.

I'd be in the money.

Probably literally in this case.

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
The worlds rats are already on it, they've been collecting lost coins for decades, all for their rodent overmind...

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
this movie was filmed near where I live

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTZtGgk-EqI&feature=feedu]YouTube - Return to the Hiding Place Trailer[/ame]

It was fun when they were filming to see the mansion of a rich person that had lived there with the nazi flags and everything, also I visited the college campus where this was filmed without knowing it was being filmed and saw the nazis walking around with submachine guns, then got yelled at by the director, so I left.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads