• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Threadkiller

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
As a friendly gesture, the Mod overlords would appreciate that when they take an action as above that it is a read the sign and move on. They prefer no commentary. Especially if it is in [color="red']red[/color]. Even though this is not, it is still appreciated.

on a sad note, I can't find my brother's splenda stash for the coffee I am drinking. No, not his coffee. My coffee. I just did not know he would have hidden his splenda!

I hope its not a Lil' Pony you are looking for. Me..... a fairy Dragon would be cool. Log cabin in the evergreens and a few mill to retire on....... wakes up to being in dept, in a house falling apart and a dog and cat. The cat looks like it is plotting against me.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I hope its not a Lil' Pony you are looking for. Me..... a fairy Dragon would be cool. Log cabin in the evergreens and a few mill to retire on....... wakes up to being in dept, in a house falling apart and a dog and cat. The cat looks like it is plotting against me.
Got any recipes with ingredient: "Cat"?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I hope its not a Lil' Pony you are looking for.

Nope. Just a regular pony. It's for my wife, who thinks one would look cute wandering around cropping grass of a

The cat looks like it is plotting against me.

It is, but only on the level of a personal trainer, keeping you on your toes and tip-top shape and mental acuity. Kitty needs you to be in good mental and physical condition, so its flow of kibble is not interrupted.

Remove ads