• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Time Cleric - Need help to improve

Ragmon

Explorer
Hey guys.

I seems that I am always looking for the impossible (Feats for constructs last time). I just can't seem to find 'Time' related stuff for a Cleric.

Today I would like to ask you guys if you know of Cleric prestige class(es), feat(s) and maybe even book(s) that might compliment the following character:
- Anything that resembles a d20 system is fair game.

Cleric lvl 1 (so far) - human

Variant:
1. Cloistered Cleric
2. Spontaneous Domain

Deity: Chronos (home made god by the DM)
Domains:
1. Time
2. Travel

Feats:
1. Extend Spell
2. Divine Metamagic
(no I am not going for 'Persistent spell' feat)

The only thing that comes to mind is is the 'Contemplative' from CD

LiL KiNG

First Post
Water Clock

This large, bulky contrivance gives the time accurate to within half an hour per day since it was last set. It requires a source of water, and it must be kept still because it marks time by the regulated flow of droplets of water.

1,000gp, 200 lb.

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
The Celerity Domain might be a better fit for your concept than the Travel Domain.

Celerity Domain

Granted Powers: Your land speed is faster than the normal for your race by +10 feet. This benefit is lost if you are wearing medium or heavy armor or carrying a medium or heavy load.

1 - Expeditious Retreat
2 - Cat's Grace
3 - Blur
4 - Haste
5 - Tree Stride
6 - Wind Walk
7 - Cat's Grace, Mass
8 - Blink, Greater
9 - Time Stop

Eventually, a "Speed" melee weapon would seem to be in order. For more "timely" goodness, have some skill with archery ("Time's Arrow")- again of "Speed". Ditto Boots of Speed.

Last edited:

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
If you just need a list of time spells, we invented a whole lot of new ones for our element casters (spirit, time and space are elements in some of our campaigns). You could chose to make them divine only, but we usually use them for arcane, too.

Ragmon

Explorer
If you just need a list of time spells, we invented a whole lot of new ones for our element casters (spirit, time and space are elements in some of our campaigns). You could chose to make them divine only, but we usually use them for arcane, too.

I very much appreciate it, but sadly our DM said, 'no home made spells for the Cleric'... :(

The Celerity Domain might be a better fit for your concept than the Travel Domain.

Celerity Domain

Eventually, a "Speed" melee weapon would seem to be in order. For more "timely" goodness, have some skill with archery ("Time's Arrow")- again of "Speed". Ditto Boots of Speed.

Yes I was thinking of Celerity too, I will probably take it at level 11 when I enter the Contemplative prestige class.
That and I was thinking of taking Balance too eventually. That is only because I just cant find anything for a 4th domain that would fit.

The 'Speed' enhancement won't really compliment the character, since I am going for the Cloistered cleric variant, less melee combat.
Boots-o'-Speed sounds like a nice fit. Tho I prefer Boots-o'-Sprinting and Striding.

Thnx guys.

Is there no prestige class or feat that compliments a Time cleric, not even in some obscure book or Wotc article?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads