• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Time Elemental?

DM_Jeff

Explorer
Anyone have any leads on a 3.5 Time Elemental? I was considering updating the one from Atlas' Tide of Years adventure but I could have sworn I saw one in the Tome of Horrors or other 3rd party book.

Any leads would be appreciated!

-DM Jeff

Kunimatyu

First Post
DM_Jeff said:
Anyone have any leads on a 3.5 Time Elemental? I was considering updating the one from Atlas' Tide of Years adventure but I could have sworn I saw one in the Tome of Horrors or other 3rd party book.

Any leads would be appreciated!

-DM Jeff

Tome of Horrors has a 3.0 version -- perhaps the PDF 3.5 version updated it?

Napftor

Explorer
Hi Jeff! I updated the time elemental (from the ToHI) in Temporality. If you're not in the market for a complete time travel supplement (see sig for link), then just email me and I'll hook you up: dmbretb (at) comcast (dot) net.

DM_Jeff

Explorer
Tome of Horrors revised (which I had already, thanks for the reminder!) does indeed have a 3.5 Time Elemental, however the story arc I'm using means a dabble in time travel as well. I will have to check out Temporality for that, thanks guys!

-DM Jeff

Remove ads