Time is what i need....

J

Johnathon Gray

A young man steps into the tavern and glances about.Quickly he walks to one of the emty tables and takes a seat.He sighs as he leans back,for a moment he closes his eyes and as he opens them again,a cup of steaming tea appears in his left hand.As he glances about his eyes meet the message board and the note he placed there a week agao

"I need the advice of an experienced Chronomancer,time is running and right now I am not able to stop this.
If you are willing to help search for Johnathon Gray,you will notice my Aura...."

He sighs again and sips his tea.

K

Khylorn the Shifter

A short man in a green cloaker writes a reply underneath the note.

"I can but reccomend a resource: the Agudo School of Light and Magic. They probably have a chronomancer that can assist you in your search for Johnothan Gray. Good luck.

-Khylorn"

J

Johnathon Gray

The young man walks in again and finds a new note,he raises an eyebrow "Oh..i think he got me wrong..but still this information could be helpfull" He takes his old note and and adds something
"I need the advice of an experienced Chronomancer,time is running and right now I am not able to stop this.If you are willing to help,search for me,my name is Johnathon Gray,you will notice my Aura...."

Remove ads