• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Time Magic

Ripley the Bard

First Post
I'm wanting to make a list specifically of Time magic, as if it were its own school of magic, in D&D 3.5. I have:
Time Stop
Gentle Repose
Temporal Stasis
Freedom (mainly because of Temporal Stasis)
Slow
Haste

Anyone have any other suggestions? Also, I'm trying to remember a spell. Pretty sure it was a spell for 3.5...its effect was that you could relive the previous round. If it is a spell in D&D 3.5, please tell me what it's called and where it's listed! If it's in that system but not a spell, same! Thank you!

Drowbane

First Post
I'm wanting to make a list specifically of Time magic, as if it were its own school of magic, in D&D 3.5. I have:
Time Stop
Gentle Repose
Temporal Stasis
Freedom (mainly because of Temporal Stasis)
Slow
Haste

Anyone have any other suggestions? Also, I'm trying to remember a spell. Pretty sure it was a spell for 3.5...its effect was that you could relive the previous round. If it is a spell in D&D 3.5, please tell me what it's called and where it's listed! If it's in that system but not a spell, same! Thank you!

PHB: Expeditious Retreat (its basicly lesser haste).
PHB II: Celerity (and lesser and greater versions).

Psionics have several good effects that you could easily convert to spells. Such as Time Hop, Time Hop - mass, Temporal Acceleration (similiar to Time Stop), etc.

Thanael

Explorer
Have you read the 2E Chronomancer accessory? Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Archive: Chronomancer
Also www.wizards.com/dnd/files/chrono.rtf

There were lots of attempts to create Chronomancy for 3E, some based on the 2e work above, smoe not, some published, some fanmade:
Temporal Mage - The Grand OGL Wiki
Encyclopaedia Arcane: Chronomancy (a review)
Netbook of Time
Dicefreaks d20 Community • View topic - Chronomancy: Mastering the Art of Time(by Mercurio of dicefreaks)
Chronomancy - Giant in the Playground Forums
Chronomancer Prestige class on dandwiki)
Another fanmade Chronomancer

And finally Chronomancy (a fanmade spell)

Remove ads