• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

tinw rose campaign suite

alsih2o

First Post
just dropping a note about the company and the product.

you have probably heard about Campaign Suite and what it can do. i just wanted to say a kind word about the folks who sell and support it.

i had some problems getting mine up and running because i am a huge compu-boob who is lucky he can get email and post pictures ridiculing a certain 3 legged feline. the folks at twin rose (chris and dee especially) were available to me at all hours it seemed and held my hand straight through getting everything up and running.

a good product is one thing, but their great customer support is what makes me praise them.

great job all around to the folks at www.twinrose.net

:D

Twin Rose

First Post
alsih2o said:

great job all around to the folks at www.twinrose.net

:D

Thank you for the encouraging words! I work pretty much all day-every day ... I've pulled 40 hour shifts if there is a bug that needs to be fixed and updated. I love hearing that our customers are happy - and I'm glad to say that our customer dissatisfaction is exactly one guy who thought CS came with a free copy of Campaign Cartographer (A $70 program)

Of course, if there are dissatisfied customers out there - by all means, email me and tell me why :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads