• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tiny Vs. Ash'lon! (Kalanyr Judging!)

Rathan

First Post
"Who wants a shot at my yen!?"

Tiny the Jade Turtle of the Marsh
Protector of the Wastelands
Platinum Sash 0
16/13
Copper Sash: Signature Style: (Turtle), Arena Fighter,Profiteer, Crowd Pleaser, Golden Touch
Silver sash: Signature Location: (Wastelands) , Bribe Judges, Master of Wealth
Gold Sash: Hard Hitter, Bribe Judges
Platinum Sash: Signature Location: Marsh, Purchased Power: Mastery: Marsh, Crowd Pleaser
Jade Turtle: Sig Style: Turtle Mastery: Turtle, Mastery: Wastelands
Yen: 10

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
Ash'lon
Dark Apprentice Out of Favor
Record: 1/8
Powers: Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Signature Style (Ki-Rin)
Item: -
Yen: 1

Much more calm than the last time, Ash'lon approaches Tiny. However, it is clear that the abomination would rather run amok than being so calm.

"Tiny... I have an offer for you. This one yen, and any yen generated during our battle, will be yours, no matter who would gain it. Even if I win. And as it is clearly advantageous for you to start a long match, I'll leave every decision (except for style match) about the fight to you. There is just one little thing you should be willing to do - or rather, not to do. Should I lose, you will let me go, and you will not kill me.
What do you say?"

Rathan

First Post
"Agreed tiny one.... I shall fight you.... and I vow not to kill you.. as that is not my way..how am I to get yen out of you once dead by my hands...."

OOC: As he had waved insults I state this to be a 8 flag standard speed match..... and as he has a trick I belive I'm up first.. though I'll wait to get a judge.....

Kalanyr

Explorer
As many times before, from various cracks and crevices thousands of spiders swarm, gathering into a central mass that slowly forms into a humanoid shape covered in a cloak of crawling spiders. From its crawling hood a strange hollow creeping voice echoes.

"Ahh, She Is Pleased To See Such Corruption. The Honour Of A Duel Exchanged For Life And Yen, She Has Sent Us To Judge This Match. We Do So Hope It Is Entertaining, Lest It's Duration Bore Our Dark Queen."

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
Tiny drops into a low stance and tries to uproot his opponents from the ground with an uppercut...

The cherry blossom effortlessly slays the canyon; waves away the storm of the crevice!
Crowd Pleaser!

Kalanyr

Explorer
The Demon Queen of Spiders has decreed this match to take place at the prairie south-east of NorthGuard Keep on the night of the cherry blossom.

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Tiny's Remarkably Twisted Use Of Beauty Is Impressive, The Dark One Dropping A Fork Far Less So. "

Point Tiny!
4 Yen Tiny!

1 Flag Tiny 0 Ash'lon
Goal 8

Rathan

First Post
Tiny Hilanders a sword from nowheres and tries to impale his opponent with it....

The sword penetrates the glacier; blocks the punch of the crevice!

Mastery: Wastelands!

The sword penetrates the wastelands; blocks the punch of the crevice!

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads