• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tiny Vs. Ash'lon (New Judge Needed Please!)

LuYangShih

First Post
Alright. I, The Jade Master, accept the position as Judge for this match.

"Both offensive attempts are lacking in synergy. A Tiger cannot scatter a Dungeon, and a Lizard cannot break the Heavens. However, the attack Tiny used is more powerful. I do not see any comparable advantage in the defensive moves for Ash'lon. But I do think the duality of offense and defense Ash'lon has shown should be a factor. However, Tinys superior skill and experience was the deciding data in this round. I declare Tiny the winner of both the round and the match. Tinys record improves to 8/8, becoming a Gold Sash 0. He gains the abilites of Crowd Pleaser and Hard Hitter. Meanwhile, Ash'lons record decreases to 0-4, and he remains a White Belt."

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
Well fought Ash'lon.... I had thought my victory would be eaiser..... you do have strenth within..... although.. maybe the path of yen might be more suited to you..... think about it will you?

*Tiny Smiles*

Remove ads