To Find a King (updated 06/26)

Mortepierre

First Post
Funeris said:
A BUMP for an excellent story hour that's been quiet for too long.

Where'd you go Mortepierre?

I'll admit it has been a while. Fear not, I am neither dead, nor gone to where the internet doesn't exist (is there even such a place anymore?), nor suffering from a terminal disease.

I have to take care of quite a few issues right now, some family-related, and rather than posting an abject apology every week for being late I resolved to put things into order first. Being late is bad enough but promising a deadline and constantly pushing it back would have been even worse :eek:

I've kept an eye on the boards and from what I can see many of the most popular stories haven't been updated for some time now, so I guess I wasn't the only one kept busy at home :p

Never fear, I'll return someday.

Thanks for the bump!

Last edited:

Funeris

First Post
I'm glad you're not dead and/or haven't gone to where the internet doesn't exist (yes...those places do still exist! shudder). :D

I look forward to an update at some point before christmas ;)

And no problem on the bump...you're story is definitely worthy of a few new readers...

~Fune

Thanediel

First Post
I think our valorous DM is hiding in shame for failing to continue writing as promised :p

Joke aside, Mortepierre is still busy as hell because of.. uh.. stuff I won't mention without clearing it with him first :uhoh: (no, nothing illegal ;) )

Our Drachenhold campaign had entered its epic phase (read: us getting kicked to kingdom come by monsters I didn't even know existed) when our DM discovered another setting: Arcanis (from PCI). Apparently, it was love at first sight 'cause he convinced us to abandon our beloved lvl12+ characters to start back at lvl1 there.

I'm sure we'll manage to force him back to Drachenhold eventually but, for now, it's the Coryani Empire, its civil war and lot of politics for us. Note that I don't blame him. We're having a good time and I'll admit the local options are really interesting. Reminds me a lot of good old Paranoia :cool:

Till then, I'll continue to bug him till he goes back to his stack of game notes and finally translates them to something worth reading by you all. Eh, his last post ended just when Pelrind (that's me!) was finally going to have a chance to shine, so I want to read about it! :mad:

Remove ads