• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To Slay A Dragon: a traditional adventure for PATHFINDER RPG Kickstarter Project

Blackbrrd

First Post
Now, I don't even play pathfinder and find this really attractive. If 5e does allow you to make something like this, do a kickstarter for it. New editions always lack quality adventures and this does look like one.

(Not gonna join this kickstarter, but I haven't cancelled my bronze membership here because I want this site to continue operating)

werecorpse

Adventurer
For one of the pledge levels ( I can't recall which) it says if you live outside USA add $5 for postage, but it doesn't say it for all the levels which include hard copy books.

If I want to get the color book and I live outside USA ( in Australia) do I pledge $5 above the pledge level ( ie $55) to cover postage?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
For one of the pledge levels ( I can't recall which) it says if you live outside USA add $5 for postage, but it doesn't say it for all the levels which include hard copy books.

If I want to get the color book and I live outside USA ( in Australia) do I pledge $5 above the pledge level ( ie $55) to cover postage?

Ah, yes, I was a bit dumb there. Yep, the $5 is for any physical reward shipped outside the mainland USA.

danir

Explorer
Hi,
Any chance for a 4E version on a future funding goal?

sounds very nice for a future adventure, but I'm playing 4E...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hi,
Any chance for a 4E version on a future funding goal?

sounds very nice for a future adventure, but I'm playing 4E...

There isn't exactly much time left to be adding new goals! Only 3 days. But yes, if the $5000 stretch goal is met, I'll add a $6000 goal for a 4E version.

paw772

Banned
Banned
Why no one has made ​​a game in which they were to dragons and the like and the whole was to set in modern times

Remove ads