To War Against Felenga (FINAL UPDATE POSTED!)

the Jester

Legend
Play by Post

Well, gang, Lester's player is having a baby so he's not gonna be able to game with us nearly as often as he previously has.

Since neither of us are made happy by this, we've been discussing playing a game by email, but it occurs to me that there's a great place to play a game via the messageboards, so I've proposed this to him. I like the idea- even if he's not big on it, I think that before too long I'm going to start a Cydra play by post for people who can't come over to my house to play.

Any of my readers interested in getting involved with this? Especially if you can post once per day or more. :) I'll probably be posting a recruiting thread soon, but I'll give you guys first chance to jump on the Cydra wagon.

Sandain

Explorer
Thankyou Jester, that was fantastic! I wonder if you have time to email me your RttToH notes? my address is daniel.blake AT waiariki.ac.nz

the Jester

Legend
Sandain, I'm afraid I've been having serious problems accessing my email account lately, but I'll see what I can do... I'll be out of town the next few days, but when I return I will (once again, argh) perform hours of disinfection and see what I can do. ;)

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Six-and-a-half-year-old thread necro...

Got pointed here by the recent Tomb of Horrors thread, and I really enjoyed the read! Can't wait to read the epic thread and read your Rogue's Gallery thread with the crunchy goodies.

Remove ads